Pakedge’s flagship WX series of gigabit wireless access points takes wireless networking to the next level. Designed around high performance, simplicity and architectural aesthetics, the WX line of WAPs incorporate a series of functional features designed specifically for high-end residential or commercial projects.
The WX-1 WAP, incorporates 802.11ac technology that is five times faster, supports twice as many clients, and has a larger usable range than previous generation 802.11n technology. Designed to provide seamless connectivity in high RF interference urban environments with SmartWav™, TruStream™ and SectorMaxx™ technologies, it is capable of covering up to 3000 to 5000 square feet.
Its remarkably simple and intuitive menu enables the WX-1 to be setup in minutes. Powered by PoE+, the WAP can be placed anywhere without the need for an electrical outlet nearby. Included mounting brackets allow the WAP to be mounted on a wall, a ceiling or a drop ceiling.
The WX-1 is compatible with the BR-WX-1 In-Ceiling bracket for flush mounting directly into any wall or ceiling – providing high powered, high-speed wireless access in a sleek, low profile form factor.
High interference environments – multi-dwelling units, urban city environments
Multi-user environments with high bandwidth applications and high-traffic installations
Integrating wirelessly connected Control4 equipment into the network
Projects requiring plenum rating, RADIUS server integration, and WPA/WPA2 enterprise encryption
- In-Ceiling installation
- 3 x 3 high power 802.11ac for high throughput and high range
- TruStream prioritizes latency sensitive wi-fi traffic (voice and video streaming)
- PakedgeZones provides traffic segmentation for efficient traffic management and security
- 16 SSIDs & 2 Guest Networks (8 + 1 per band)
- Enhanced security – guest network access, client/device blocking, WPA/WPA2 encryption, security profiles
- One touch cloud based firmware updates ensure WAP is always current
- PoE+ Powered enables placement in locations without power outlets (attics, access tunnels, etc.)
- Intuitive and simple user interface common across Pakedge product line
- NK-1 wireless controller compatible for larger wireless project installations
- Plenum rated
- RADIUS server integration
- WPA/WPA2 Enterprise Encryption