The feature rich RK-1 unlocks the power of AV networks with a specially designed dual-core processor. Designed for 900+ Mbps LAN/WAN traffic throughput, and built for high performance AV networking, RK series routers are ideal for medium to large networks with multiple types of devices and access to high speed internet connections. Built for ease of use with a simple GUI, the RK-Series makes no compromises while ensuring a simple, problem-free setup.
Thanks to the addition of BakPak integrators can remotely monitor, configure, and manage entire connected environments. Rather than logging into countless devices to perform more tedious tasks, you can streamline and finish configuring and deploying systems all from one dynamic interface.
Log in directly from BakPak to configure and manage devices without keeping track of a list of IP addresses or doing any port forwarding. With the new Control4 integration, you can even monitor ZigBee and Z-Wave home automation devices.
Best of all, BakPak is now free! BakPak is included with the NK-1 wireless controllers at no extra cost—no subscriptions or licensing fees. Learn More
- Medium to large networks supporting large number of devices
- Up to 1 Gbps WAN-to-LAN throughput
- Upgrade situations from consumer grade networks
- Networks requiring traffic segmentation (VLANs, PakedgeZones™)
- Networks with many bandwidth heavy or latency sensitive devices
- 7 Gigabit Ports – 2 WAN, 5 LAN
- Up to 900Mbps LAN – WAN Throughput
- 2 USB ports for file sharing, media server
- TruStream™ AV traffic management (IGMP snooping, QoS)
- Traffic segmentation with PakedgeZones™
- Security (Firewall, Virtual DMZ, PPTP VPN, Device and Website Access Control, guest port)
- Intuitive browser based management menu
- Onboard diagnostics and real time reporting
- Secure remote access for support
- Pakedge Dynamic DNS
- Cloud firmware update
- Supports OpenVPN