Step up your wireless experience with a high performance 3×3 dual-band enterprise class wireless access point (WAP) from Pakedge, the 2013, 2014 and 2015 CEPro Brand Leader for networking. The WK-2 WAP brings the features and functionality of the WK-2, but with the addition of a 3×3 antenna array – for increased bandwidth and throughput.
The WK-2 WAP, incorporates 802.11ac technology that is five times faster, supports twice as many clients, and has a larger usable range than previous generation 802.11n technology. Designed to provide seamless connectivity in high RF interference urban environments with SmartWav™, TruStream™ and SectorMaxx™ technologies, it is capable of covering up to 3000 to 5000 square feet.
Its remarkably simple and intuitive menu enables the WK-2 to be setup in minutes. Powered by PoE+, the WAP can be placed anywhere without the need for an electrical outlet nearby. Included mounting brackets allow the WAP to be mounted on a wall, a ceiling or a drop ceiling.
Made of a high quality polycarbonate casing with internal antennas, the WK-2 WAP blends industrial design practices with architectural aesthetics for a clean sleek look that looks as good as it performs.
- High interference environments – multi-dwelling units, urban city environments
- Multi-user environments with high bandwidth applications and high-traffic installations
- Integrating wirelessly connected Control4 equipment into the network
- Futureproofing networks
- 3 x 3 high power 802.11ac for high throughput and high range
- TruStream prioritizes latency sensitive wi-fi traffic (voice and video streaming)
- PakedgeZones provides traffic segmentation for efficient traffic management and security
- 16 SSIDs & 2 Guest Networks (8 + 1 per band)
- Enhanced security – guest network access, client/device blocking, WPA/WPA2 encryption, security profiles
- One touch cloud based firmware updates ensure WAP is always current
- PoE+ Powered enables placement in locations without power outlets (attics, access tunnels, etc.)
- Intuitive and simple user interface common across Pakedge product line
- NK-1 wireless controller compatible for larger wireless project installations
- 2nd LAN port enables wired network extensions